INTELLI-TOTS PRESCHOOL & CHILDCARE
Positively impacting the world one child at a time
Health of body and mind is important to us. We pride ourselves in developing our children socially, emotionally and academically. We've incorporated basic gymnastics in our summer program. Our Tumble Tuesday class to develop all the benefits gymnastics offers.
1) Classroom Skills- Children develop important class room skills like listening, following directions and staying with the class.
2) Social Skills: Children develop patience as they learn to take turns, share and develop good peer interaction.
3) Proprioception and Spatial Awareness- Children learn to understand space and position and learn where their body is in relation to objects and other people.
4) Flexibility- We increase flexibility with stretching before each session
5) Confidence- Children gain confident when they learn new skills and master them with continuous encouragement.
6) Courage- Children learn to overcome fears and try new things.
7) Strength- Children develop strength through the use and development of muscles.
8) Vestibular- Sense of balance
9) Active Play- We incorporate nursery rhymes while stretching and establish learning is fun.
10) Foundation- With Basic Gymnastics, children acquire the preparation they need for future activities & sports